Software Developer - Internship
Who We Are:
Centric Mining Systems delivers innovative and disruptive concepts and software products that change the way the mining industry works. We empower the operational and executive decision makers to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than they ever thought they could.
We are a team of diverse and highly motivated software professionals delivering technology that unlocks the value within the vast quantity of data collected along the mining value chain from model to marketing.
We operate globally from Perth, Australia and Sudbury, Canada, and with our partners in South America and Asia.
Who You Are:
You are early in your career as an application developer and are looking to join a team that is developing applications on modern, scalable platforms. You interact easily with others, are able to take guidance from more experienced peers, work independently and understand the need to seek guidance when required.
As this position may be supported by external funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be under the age of 30
- You must have graduated with a degree/diploma in Computer Science (or similar) from an accredited college/university.
- You have not been previously employed under a Youth Employment and Skills Strategy work experience program targeted at post-secondary graduates.
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or person granted refugee status in Canada.
What we Need:
We have an opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Product Development Team in our Sudbury, Ontario office. In this role, you will contribute to the development of innovative data management and advanced analytical tools.
You will be mentored by experienced software development professionals in the technologies and methodologies used to deliver commercial software solutions to a global market.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Exposure to development frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, and Entity Framework
- Experience in the Microsoft stack including SQL Server
- Interest in Azure services
- Interest in UI/UX design and implementation
The successful candidate may have the opportunity for full time employment following the completion of the internship.
Why Centric in Sudbury?
Why work here? Because it’s exciting, fast paced and engaging. We are a global company implementing our solutions in all corners of the world.
Centric Mining Systems is based in Sudbury Ontario. With over 250 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 200,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle that provides a balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 km’s from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world renowned Georgian Bay.
You will benefit from a progressive and energetic work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package including performance-based incentives.
Only candidates with a status allowing them to be employed full time in Canada will be considered.
How To Apply
Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org