Marketing and Communications Manager
Sudbury, ON, Canada
Monday, August 10, 2020 12:00 am EST
Who we are:
Centric Mining Systems is changing the mining industry. We provide the information management framework that maximizes the value of our customers’ digital journey. Our software solutions integrate the vast array of systems, processes, and technologies typically found at a mining operation into a single decision support ecosystem. This empowers operational and executive decision makers with optimal workflows, and clear optics into the business.
We operate from Perth, Australia and Sudbury, Canada with partners providing a global reach.
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated marketing professional who understands the power of a strong brand. You have developed and executed global marketing and communication strategies for mid-sized organizations. You work independently and are not constrained by traditional employment models. You are flexible, dynamic and comfortable with new experiences that come with the global reach of an aggressive mid-sized technology company.
What we need:
We require a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team. This person will take full ownership of developing and executing all aspects of marketing and communications while managing and inspiring internal stakeholders and the broader marketplace. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstratable leadership in working with cross-functional teams to develop and execute a global marketing, communications and ‘go-to-market’ strategy including budgets, timelines and presentations to internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of digital and physical material to support our sales and marketing initiatives.
- Research appropriate funding opportunities for marketing and promotion and oversee their implementation.
- Utilize analytical tools to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies while implementing improvements accordingly.
- Manage internal and external digital communication platforms (blog posts, newsletters, press releases, social media, website, etc.)
- Identify market opportunities and support the lead generation and conversion process through the active use of our CRM system.
- Assess the value of international trade shows and user conferences and oversee the planning and execution of these events.
- Present and support our value proposition at industry and professional events.
What you bring to the table:
- Proven record of developing and implementing global marketing strategies.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or similar discipline.
- Willingness to participate in regional and international travel.
- Experience with event planning and coordination.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Ability to speak Spanish or French is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, or other design tools is an asset.
Why Join Centric Mining Systems?
Centric Mining Systems is a progressive employer embracing the dynamic landscape of todays workplace. Located in the middle of ‘Rainbow Country’, the city of Sudbury has over 250 lakes within its boundaries and a population of nearly 200,000. Only 350 km’s from Toronto, Sudbury offers a lifestyle that provides a balance of urban conveniences and rural charm. Although we love it here, candidates are not required to be full time residents of Sudbury to be considered for this position. They do, however, need to be legally entitled to be employed in Canada.
Our team members benefit from a high energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration and health benefits package.
How To Apply
Interested parties should follow this link to apply from our Indeed posting
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.