Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:00 pm EST
Who we are
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We deliver innovative, disruptive concepts, and software products that empower operational and executive decision makers to use knowledge more effectively than ever before.
We are a collection of diverse and highly motivated professionals delivering technology that unlocks the value that exists in the vast quantity of data collected along the mining value chain from model to market.
We operate globally from Perth, Australia and from Sudbury, Canada and with our partners in South America and Asia.
Who you are
Accountable to the Business Controller, you are an Administrative Professional who is highly organized, dependable and resourceful. You are comfortable providing business support services to both internal and external clients. You are a highly-motivated self-starter who measures your success by the value you have brought to the team, and seeks out ways to ensure the effective operation of the business.
What we need
We require an Administrative Assistant to provide support services to our business. The responsibilities and expectations would include but may not be limited to:
- Performing basic bookkeeping services
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements for staff
- Coordinate internal business activities and functions
- Manage business logistics and office functions
- Provide frontline communications and reception
What you bring to the table
- You have post-secondary education in a business discipline or equivalent experience.
- You have experience in Xero Accounting, Simply Accounting or a similar system.
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have strong skills in MS office.
- You have strong communication skills and can manage multiple tasks at a time
Why Centric in Sudbury?
Centric Mining Systems is located in Sudbury Ontario. With over 300 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 200,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle that provides a balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 km’s from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world renown Georgian Bay.
At Centric Mining Systems, you will benefit from a progressive and high-energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and competitive remuneration packages.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Antonia Salvas at email@example.com by Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 at 5:00 PM EST. Please use “Administrative Assistant, Sudbury” as the email subject line.
Only candidates who are being considered for the role and that have a status allowing them to be employed full-time in Canada will be considered.
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.