Who We Are
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the Mining Industry looks at its business. We deliver innovative and disruptive concepts and software products that empower the operational and executive decision makers to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than they ever thought they could.
We are a collection of diverse and highly motivated software professionals delivering technology that unlocks the value that exists in the vast quantity of data collected along the mining value chain from model to marketing.
We operate globally from Perth, Australia and from Sudbury, Canada and with our global partners.
Who You Are
Accountable to the Business Controller, you are an Administrative Professional who is highly organized, dependable and resourceful. You are comfortable providing business support services to both internal and external clients.
You are a highly-motivated self-starter who measures your success by the value you have brought to the team, and seeks out ways to ensure the effective operation of the business.
What We Need
We require an Administrative Assistant to provide support services to our business. The responsibilities and expectations would include but may not be limited to;
- Performing basic bookkeeping services with support from the Controller
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements for staff
- Coordinate internal business activities and functions
- Manage business logistics and office functions
- Provide front line communications and reception
What You Bring
- You have post-secondary education in a business discipline or equivalent experience.
- You have strong skills in MS office.
- You have strong communications skills and can manage multiple tasks at a time
- You have good research skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Xero Accounting, Simply Accounting or a similar system an asset
Why Centric in Sudbury
Centric Mining Systems is in Sudbury Ontario. With over 250 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 200,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle that provides a balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 km’s from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world renowned Georgian Bay.
Working with Centric Mining Systems, you will benefit from a progressive and high energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and competitive remuneration packages.
You will benefit from a highly cohesive work environment with teammates from all over the world that share common goals.
How To Apply
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.