Business Development Coordinator – Perth
Business Development Coordinator
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 5:00 am EST
Who We Are
For almost 18 years, Centric Mining Systems has been changing the way the mining industry operates. We deliver innovative, disruptive concepts, and software products that empower operational and executive decision makers to master their mines. As the backbone of any digital strategy, Centric’s mining information system (MIS) centralizes metrics from across the entire mining operation, into one version of verifiable, auditable, accessible truth and a single source for decision making. Centric unlocks and reveals hidden performance breakthroughs, to continuously take mine productivity to the max.
We operate globally from Perth, Australia, and from Sudbury, Canada.
Who You Are
You are a success-driven business development professional, familiar with the challenges and rewards of working in a mid-sized business. You understand the need to build and maintain relationships with peers in our market, and confidently articulate a value proposition to the management and executives of the mining industry. You are a strong communicator who is comfortable initiating engagement with people either in person or through other means.
What We Need
We require a Business Development Coordinator to join our Perth based team. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to engage the mining industry and help grow our business, while working alongside some of the most dedicated professionals you will ever meet. Based in Perth, you will be a key stakeholder in sales activities throughout Australia, Asia, and Africa. You will:
- Grow and develop our sales pipeline by identifying new opportunities and working with our entire team to advance these opportunities to successful sales.
- Clearly present and support our value proposition through customer presentations, attendance at industry and professional events, and by developing case studies and industry papers.
- Work to increase brand awareness as well as partnerships with industry peers.
- Ensure the successful execution of our internal processes related to sales and marketing, including the effective use of our CRM system.
- Communicate with the global sales team to ensure clarity of goals, strategies, and processes, with accountability to the global Sales & Marketing Manager.
What You Bring
- You have a fundamental understanding of data management and reporting technologies and how they deliver value within the digital mine.how they deliver value to the mineral resource sector.
- You have no less than three years of experience in building and maintaining customer relationships, and the demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of a customer’s organization.
- You are a detail oriented individual who has proven success at working within a global team.
- You are keen to participate in regional and international travel to attend industry events and meet with prospective clients.
Why Centric in Perth?
You will benefit from a progressive and high energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and competitive remuneration packages.
Located in the CBD, our location provides easy access to public transportation, excellent dining and shopping facilities, and some of the best social and entertainment options in Perth.
How To Apply
Please apply through Seek here by Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Only candidates with a status allowing them to be employed full time in Australia will be considered.
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.