Hiring: Junior Systems Analyst
Junior Systems Analyst
Here at Centric Mining Systems, we have mining in our bones. We’re blazing new frontiers as software engineers who know this industry from the inside out: as explorers, geologists, engineers and surveyors. It’s that core personal experience that has compelled us to create real-world solutions with the potential to drive our whole industry forward.
The primary function of the Jr. Systems Analyst will be client service and support. This person will be the first point of contact for our clients and will provide support services to meet the technical and business requirements of our existing and future install base.
Reports To: Sr. Business Analyst
Duties: The Jr. Systems Analyst performs the following duties:
• Understand and communicate the core value proposition of our Centric product as well as its functional capabilities and technologies.
• Provide technical service and support to new and existing clients in an effective and timely manner.
• Assist Intermediate System Analysts with configuration and implementation duties where appropriate.
• Perform QA/QC functions on new configurations as requested.
• Perform additional duties as required.
• Knowledge and understanding of the goals and priorities of Centric Mining Systems, and its core values.
• Knowledge of the Centric product.
• Excellent creative and innovative problem solving with an ability to analyze, conceptualize and strategize individually as well as part of a team.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments.
• Ability to explain technical ideas clearly.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Willingness to keep up to date with developments in technology.
• You are a motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who enjoys working with people, fostering positive relationships, and strive for customer service excellence.
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a Business, Information Science, or Computer related field.
• A background in Microsoft SQL Server and its related technologies.
• Strong skills in T-SQL, Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).
• A solid understanding of multi-layered data management and reporting solutions.
• Experience in the Mining industry preferred.
• Experienced using CRM.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organizational skills with good time management.
• Fluency in the French language considered an asset
How To Apply
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org