Manager, Customer Success
Manager, Customer Success
Who Are We
Centric Mining Systems delivers innovative and disruptive concepts and software products that change the way the mining industry works. We empower the operational and executive decision makers to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than they ever thought they could.
We are a team of diverse and highly motivated software professionals delivering technology that unlocks the value within the vast quantity of data collected along the mining value chain from model to marketing.
We operate globally from Perth, Australia, and Sudbury Canada and with our partners in South America, and Mexico.
Who Are You?
You are a results oriented professional able to clearly understand the goals and drivers of a business. You can identify opportunities within a business and articulate those solutions to leverage those opportunities with clarity and precision. You are a strong communicator who can bridge the gap between those expecting solutions, and those delivering solutions. You understand the value in strong personal and professional relationships and can build and maintain those relationships.
What We Need
We require a Manager of Customer Success to join our (Canada\Australia) team. In this role, you will take full ownership of our customers and, together with our technical service team, take responsibility for the delivery of a positive experience and ensure the long-term retention of those relationships.
The expectations of the role include:
- Developing and maintaining commercial relations with sponsors and key stakeholders of our current and future customers.
- Ensuring the expectations of our customers are met through the implementation of our software and through ongoing support ensuring full alignment between expectations and deliverables.
- Monitor the use of our products and services with existing customers and identify new opportunities to increase the value that is provided.
- Managing commercial aspects of our engagements including developing proposals, negotiating contracts, monitoring project performance and resolving commercial issues.
- Providing metrics and KPIs on projects and long-term customer activities to our internal management team to assess our success.
What You Bring To The Table
To ensure we have established a model to our collective success, we have the following requirements of the candidate:
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of our customers business model and how our organization can add value to their business with our products and services.
- Demonstrable success in managing customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and developing new opportunities with existing customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to provide presentations to groups of stakeholders.
- Background in commercial negotiations, proposal writing, and contract closing.
- Fundamental understanding of CRM concepts and how they add value to an organization. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is considered beneficial.
- Experience in the mineral resource sector and project management is considered an asset.
Why Centric in Sudbury?
Centric Mining Systems is in Sudbury Ontario. With over 250 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 200,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle that provides a balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 km’s from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world renowned Georgian Bay.
Working with Centric Mining Systems, you will benefit from a progressive and high energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and competitive remuneration packages.
You will benefit from a highly cohesive work environment with teammates from all over the world that share common goals.
How To Apply
Send your updated Résumé and cover letter to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be legally entitled to be employed in Canada.