Mining Intelligence Software
Manager, Business Development
Who we are:
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We develop innovative SaaS (Software as a Service) products that empower operational and executive decision makers by using knowledge more effectively than ever before. The mineral resource sector is a high –growth, niche industry with many exciting opportunities and challenges.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s leading provider of software solutions to the Mineral Resources industry. We operate globally from Perth, Australia, and Sudbury, Canada and have a global reach through our Datamine partners.
Who are you?
You are a business development professional with a proven track record in business development and software sales, preferably in the Mineral Resources sector. You are as comfortable delivering a value proposition to the ‘C’ level executives as you are with the operational teams. You have the proven ability to identify business development opportunities and the tenacity to follow them through from initiation to the completion of the transaction. You can combine your industry experience and communication skills with the technical expertise of our product team to develop and deliver responses to customer inquiries.
What we need:
We require a Business Development Manager to join our Perth-based team. Accountable to our VP, Business Development, this is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to engage the mining industry and help grow our business while working alongside some of the most dedicated professionals you will ever meet. Based in Perth, you will be a key stakeholder in sales and business development activities throughout Australia, Asia, and Africa. You will:
- Grow and develop our sales pipeline by identifying new opportunities and working with our entire team to advance these opportunities to successful sales.
- Present and support our value proposition through customer presentations, attendance at industry and professional events, and by developing case studies and industry papers.
- Work with our service and product teams to grow our relationships with existing customers through continuous engagement and by ensuring our customers derive the maximum benefit from our products and services.
- Ensure the successful execution of our internal processes related to sales and marketing, including the effective use of our CRM system.
- Communicate with the global sales team to ensure clarity of goals, strategies, and processes.
What you bring to the table:
- You have no less than three (3) years of experience in technical sales, business development, or a similar role, preferably in the mineral resource sector.
- You have a fundamental understanding of data management and decision support systems and how they deliver value to the mineral resource sector.
- You are a detail-oriented individual who has proven success at working within a global team to achieve success.
- Your execution model is flexible, allowing you to deal with stakeholders (internal and external) in different time zones all over the world.
- You are keen on participating in regional and international travel to attend industry events and meet with prospective clients.
Why Centric in Australia?
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s largest software solutions provider to the mineral resource industry. As such, you will benefit from a progressive and high-energy work environment, dynamic personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package.
Located in the Perth CBD, our office provides easy access to public transportation, excellent dining, and shopping facilities, and some of the best social and entertainment options in Perth.
Although we recognize it’s a big world out there, only candidates legally entitled to work in Australia will be considered.
Please submit your resume and over letter through seek.com.au using this link.
Only candidates considered for the role will be contacted.