Sudbury Is the Happiest City In Canada
Sudbury was recently rated as Canada’s happiest city according to a Statistics Canada poll. About 45 per cent of Sudbury’s residents rated their life satisfaction as a nine or ten out of ten.
Here are five things that make Sudbury great according to thestar.com:
1) The great outdoors. With over 300 lakes, Sudbury is a wilderness lovers paradise.
2) Arts and music. You can hear live music almost every night of the week.
3) Bilingualism. Sudbury has one of the largest communities of Franco-Ontarian’s in the province.
4) The down to earth residents, and sense of community.
5) Sudbury is the perfect size, not too big and not too small.
We also think it’s a great place for Centric’s head office!
Check out the full article.