Mining Business Analyst
Mining Business Analyst
Who We Are
Centric Mining System delivers innovative and disruptive concepts and software products that change the way the mining industry works. We empower the operational and executive decision makers to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than they ever thought they could.
We are a team of diverse and highly motivated software professionals delivering technology that unlocks the value within the vast quantity of data collected along the mining value chain from model to marketing.
We operate globally from Perth, Australia, and Sudbury, Canada, with our partners in South America, and Mexico.
Who Are You
A mining professional who strives for efficiency, and the discovery of opportunity in the mining execution process. You have been utilizing your extensive depth of mining, information and analytical experience in a production environment.
You have a deep understanding of the value that can be realized through efficient, sustainable processes surrounding data and information management, and the ways in which these processes can be leveraged to make real differences to mining operations. You are looking to apply your experience in these areas to deliver remarkable solutions across the broader industry.
What We Need
To ensure we have established a model to drive your and our success, we have the following requirements for the candidate:
- A minimum 5 years of experience in mining operations with a focus on production management processes (grade control, planning, reconciliation, etc.)
- Knowledge of information management systems and data management concepts and the value and opportunity they deliver to the broader business.
- Experience in evaluating business process and developing technical and business requirements.
- Demonstrable success in solutions delivery, with a focus on information management systems.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in mining, geology or similar discipline.
Why Centric in Perth, Australia?
Working with Centric Mining Systems, you will benefit from a progressive and high energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and competitive remuneration packages.
You will benefit from a highly cohesive work environment with teammates from all over the world that share common goals.
Located on the prestigious St. Georges Terrace in the Perth CBD, you will enjoy easy access to public transit, dining and abundant services.
How To Apply
Send your updated Résumé and cover letter to email address:
All applicants must have an approved Australian Working Visa or be legally entitled to be employed in Australia.