Mining Intelligence Software
LOCATION: Sudbury, Ontario
WHO WE ARE
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We develop innovative software products that empower operational and executive decision-makers by allowing them to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than ever before. The mineral resource sector is a high-growth niche industry with many exciting opportunities and challenges.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine family of companies. We are proud to offer our solutions alongside Datamine’s best-in-class technologies and professional services.
WHAT WE NEED
We require an Account Manager to join our Sudbury-based team. In this role, you will take full ownership over customer accounts and, together with our product and service teams, take responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience and ensuring the long-term retention of those relationships.
We are looking for a results-oriented professional and a strong communicator who can bridge the gap between those who need solutions, and those who deliver solutions. Understanding the value of strong personal and professional relationships and the ability to build and maintain those relationships is integral to this role.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Develop and maintain commercial relations with sponsors and key stakeholders
- Ensure customer’s expectations are met through the implementation of our software and ongoing support, ensuring complete alignment between expectations and deliverables.
- Monitor the use of our products and services with existing customers and identify new opportunities to increase the provided value.
- Manage commercial aspects of our engagements, including developing proposals, negotiating contracts, monitoring project performance, and resolving commercial issues.
- Provide performance metrics and KPIs on projects and long-term customer activities to our internal management team to assess our success.
To ensure we have established a model for our collective success, we have the following requisites of the candidate:
- Demonstrate an understanding of our customers’ business model; and how we can add value with our products and services.
- Demonstrable success in managing customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction, and developing new opportunities with existing customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide presentations to stakeholders
- Background in commercial negotiations, proposal writing, and contract closing.
- Fundamental understanding of CRM concepts and how they add value to an organization – experience with Microsoft Dynamics is considered an asset.
- Experience in the mineral resource sector and project management is considered an asset.
WHY CENTRIC IN SUDBURY?
There is a reason they call it Rainbow Country! Centric Mining Systems is based in Sudbury, Ontario. With over 300 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 180,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 kilometres from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world-renowned Georgian Bay.
Although we recognize it’s a big world out there, only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s largest software solutions provider to the mineral resource industry. As such, you will benefit from a progressive and high-energy work environment, dynamic personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package.
Only candidates considered for the role will be contacted.
Still on the fence? Read the Top 5 Reasons to Work at Centric Mining Systems.