Mining Intelligence Software
Business Development Manager
Manager, Business Development, Perth Australia
LOCATION: Perth, West Australia
WHO WE ARE
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We develop innovative SaaS (Software as a Service) products that empower operational and executive decision makers by using knowledge more effectively than ever before. The Mineral Resource sector is a high growth niche industry with many exciting opportunities and challenges.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s leading provider of software solutions to the Mineral Resources industry. We operate globally from Perth, Australia, and from Sudbury, Canada and have a global reach through our Datamine partners.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a business development professional with a proven track record in business development and software sales, preferably to the Mineral Resources sector. You are as comfortable delivering a value proposition to the ‘C’ level executives as you are with the operational teams. You have the proven ability to identify business development opportunities and the tenacity to follow them through from initiation to the completion of the transaction. You can combine your industry experience and communication skills with the technical expertise of our product team to develop and deliver responses to customer inquiries.
WHAT WE NEED
We require a Business Development Manager to join our Perth based team. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to engage the mining industry and help grow our business, while working alongside some of the most dedicated professionals you will ever meet. Based in Perth, you will be a key stakeholder in sales and business development activities throughout Australia, Asia, and Africa. You will:
- Grow and develop our sales pipeline by identifying new opportunities and working with our entire team to advance these opportunities to successful sales.
- Clearly present and support our value proposition through customer presentations, attendance at industry and professional events, and by developing case studies and industry papers.
- Work with our existing customers to identify and develop further opportunities which allow the customer to derive the maximum benefit from our products and services.
- Ensure the successful execution of our internal processes related to sales and marketing, including using the effective use of our CRM system.
- Communicate with the global sales team to ensure clarity of goals, strategies, and processes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have no less than three (3) years experience in business development (or a similar) role, preferably in the mineral resource sector.
- You have a fundamental understanding of how data management and decision support systems deliver value to the mineral resource sector.
- You are a detail-oriented individual who has proven success at working within a global team to achieve success.
- Your execution model is flexible allowing you to deal with stakeholders (internal and external) in different time zones all over the world.
- You are keen to participate in regional and international travel to attend industry events and meet with prospective clients.
WHY CENTRIC IN PERTH?
You will benefit from a progressive and high-energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package.
Located in the CBD, our location provides easy access to public transportation, excellent dining, and shopping facilities, and some of the best social and entertainment options in Perth.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter for the Business Development Manager position through Seek.com.au here.
Still on the fence? Read the Top 5 Reasons to Work at Centric Mining Systems.