Mining Intelligence Software
WHO WE ARE
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We develop innovative software products that empower operational and executive decision-makers by allowing them to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than ever before. The mineral resource sector is a high-growth niche industry with many exciting opportunities and challenges.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s leading software solutions provider to the mineral resources industry.
WHO YOU ARE
- You understand the value of rapidly transforming data into knowledge and the power of analytics.
- You are familiar with the technologies used to implement typical business intelligence solutions.
- You want to join a major player in this space by applying your knowledge to real solutions on a global scale.
- You enjoy working with teams and thrive in an environment where your personal and professional skills are challenged and upgraded on an ongoing basis.
WHAT WE NEED
We need you to join our Australian-based team as an Implementation Specialist.
In this role, you will become familiar with our Centric solution; sophisticated software used to collect, aggregate and deliver mining knowledge from across the value chain.
As a member of our professional service team, you will use your knowledge of our product and its supporting technologies to provide real solutions to problems faced by our current and future customers. Under the guidance of our Principal Consultants, you will oversee the configuration and implementation of our product to achieve the goals of our projects.
We need someone who works well in a team as opposed to out on their own. We need someone that contributes to the collective experience of the team, while understanding that success is only achieved by recognizing the strengths and experience of others.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A solid understanding of multi-layered data management and reporting solutions.
- Experience in implementing data management and reporting solutions utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and its related toolset (SSRS, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, etc.).
- Creative and innovative problem solving with an ability to analyze, conceptualize and strategize individually as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in the mining or mineral resource sector is considered an asset.
- Ability to travel within Australia with some opportunity for international travel as well.
WHY CENTRIC IN AUSTRALIA?
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s largest software solutions provider to the mineral resource industry. As such, you will benefit from a progressive and high-energy work environment, dynamic personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package.
With offices in Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide, we have flexibility in the location of this role.
Although we recognize it’s a big world out there, only candidates legally entitled to work in Australia will be considered.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter through seek.com.au using this link.
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.