Mining Intelligence Software
Who we are:
Centric Mining Systems is changing how the mining industry looks at its business. We develop innovative software products that empower operational and executive decision-makers by allowing them to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than ever before. The mineral resource sector is a high-growth niche industry with many exciting opportunities and challenges.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s leading software solutions provider to the mineral resources industry.
Who are you?
You are a highly organized business professional familiar with consulting services and products (preferably software) to customers. You are familiar with managing internal processes related to (but not limited to) customer relationship management, project monitoring, document management, and time and expense tracking. You are comfortable engaging people both internally in the organization and externally. You are a highly motivated self-starter who measures your success by the value you have brought to the team and seeks ways to ensure the effective operation of the business.
What we need:
We require an Operations Coordinator to provide support services to our business. The responsibilities and expectations would include but may not be limited to;
- Oversee business logistics and office operations.
- Manage internal processes relating to employees, expenses, invoicing, etc.
- Engage and manage vendors and service providers related to business operations
- Work with the sales and service teams to manage customer licensing, service agreements and commercial correspondence.
- Maintain company performance dashboards and reports and adapt them to the changing requirements of the business.
- Manage the internal company portal and business support systems (Microsoft 365)
- Assist in developing social media feeds for internal and external consumption
- Assist in coordinating intercompany and external events
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements for staff
What you bring to the table:
- You have post-secondary education in a business discipline or equivalent experience.
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently with minimal instruction.
- You have strong skills in MS office products, in particular MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Experience in Microsoft Planner and SharePoint is an asset.
- Experience administrating CRM systems (preferably with MS Dynamics or Salesforce).
- You have good research skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
Why Centric in Sudbury?
There is a reason they call it Rainbow Country! Centric Mining Systems is based in Sudbury, Ontario. With over 250 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 180,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 kilometres from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world-renowned Georgian Bay.
Although we recognize it’s a big world, only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
Centric Mining Systems is a division of Datamine, the world’s largest software solutions provider to the mineral resource industry. As such, you will benefit from a progressive and high-energy work environment, dynamic personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package.
This is an ‘in office’ role; however, Centric Mining System ensures a flexible work environment to accommodate the changing needs of its staff.
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.