Mining Intelligence Software
Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: Sudbury, ON, Canada
WHO WE ARE
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We deliver innovative and disruptive concepts and software products that provide the industry with a digital mine framework, empowering operational and executive decision makers to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than ever before.
Our product development is based in Sudbury, Ontario but we have offices and partners around the world including Australia, Mexico and Peru.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a well experienced software development professional that seeks an opportunity to build a product from the ‘ground up’. You work well in a fast-paced environment and are able to contribute as a senior team member to the successful completion of projects.
- You have spent at least 5 years as a member of a team of full stack developers or software engineers on large projects.
- You have demonstrable experience integrating disparate services, ability to own the end-to-end development of new SaaS services, and have a solid understanding of the SDLC, from architecture to testing.
WHAT WE NEED
We have an opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join our Product Development Team in our Sudbury, Ontario office. In this role, you will contribute to the development of innovative data management and advanced analytical tools.
We need solutions architected and delivered with a high degree of quality control and assurance within our technology framework.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Exposure to development frameworks and libraries such as Angular, Bootstrap, and Entity Framework
- Experience working with cloud architecture (Azure, AWS)
- Interest in developing new microservice applications
- Interest in UI/UX design and implementation
Familiarity with CI/CD is an asset
WHY CENTRIC IN SUDBURY?
There is a reason they call it Rainbow Country! Centric Mining Systems is based in Sudbury, Ontario. With over 250 lakes within its city boundaries and a population of nearly 200,000, Sudbury offers a lifestyle that provides a balance between urban conveniences and rural charm. Only 350 kilometres from Toronto, Sudbury provides easy access to world renowned Georgian Bay.
As much as we love it here, we realize that some candidates may prefer to live elsewhere. Although our ideal candidate would be based in Sudbury, we are willing to consider other arrangements with the right candidate.
While we recognize it’s a big world out there, only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.