Mining Intelligence Software
LOCATION: Sudbury, ON, Canada
WHO WE ARE
Centric Mining Systems is changing the way the mining industry looks at its business. We deliver innovative and disruptive products that provide the industry with a digital mine framework, empowering operational and executive decision-makers to use knowledge more effectively and innovatively than ever before.
Our product development is based in Sudbury, Ontario but we have offices and partners around the world including Australia, Mexico and Peru.
WHAT WE NEED
We have an amazing opportunity for a UI/UX professional which will allow them to bring their skills and experience to the exciting mining industry. As a key member of our product development team, you would influence the design of our product and the experience of our users on nearly every continent.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- The ability to execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Demonstrable skills and experience in gauging user sympathy, conducting user research, and performing analysis and usability testing
- Ability to solve complex design problems using storyboards and be a key participant in shaping Centric’s new products
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes leading to functional, intuitive designs that delight our customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years of experience designing digital products
- Strong understanding of user centered design and its principles
- Experience in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Balsami
- Experience in collaboration / handoff tools such as InVision, Zeplin etc.
- A portfolio full of great design work
WHY CENTRIC IN SUDBURY?
Our region is known as Rainbow Country and for good reason. The city of Sudbury has over 250 lakes within its boundaries and has easy access to world renown Georgian Bay. With a population of nearly 200,000, and only 320 km’s from Toronto, our lifestyle is hard to find elsewhere. As much as we love it here, we realize that some candidates may prefer to live elsewhere so we are willing to consider alternate arrangements with the right candidate.
You will benefit from a progressive and high energy work environment, generous personal and professional development strategies, and a competitive remuneration package.
It’s a big world out there, but only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
Only candidates being considered for the role will be contacted.